Wild Herb Hair Elixir
with Spring Yarrow Blossom, Palo Santo, Nettle Leaf and Horsetail
Your most luminous tresses shall be revealed!
A moisturizing treatment oil with healing extracts of spring yarrow blossom, smoked palo santo resin, black spruce essence, nettle leaf and wild horsetail, to stimulate and nurture healthful scalp and lustrous hair. Apply a few drops to fingertips, and work lightly into the ends of damp or dry hair. Use sparingly for fine hair.
For deep repair, apply liberally to dry locks and wait 20 minutes before lathering with shampoo and conditioner.
- A rich treatment and smoothing serum to help prevent flyaway hair, and nurture dry or split ends.
- A stimulating combination of ingredients which helps to keep hair follicles healthy, reduce dandruff and improve circulation and growth.
- Apply very sparingly (1-3) drops to dry hair to smooth and add shine.
- Apply 3-5 drops to damp hair and allow to dry naturally for added shine and lustre. For a full hair treatment, apply liberally to hair from root to tip, massaging into scalp. Leave for 20-30 min, and vigorously shampoo out, followed by conditioning treatment if desired.
This is a pure oil, enriched with healing herbs and flowers. It will have a richer texture than traditional hair serums. For best results, use sparingly until you find the amount that suits your hair thickness and texture.
- "This smells amazing and I just used some on my dry, frizzy winter-tired hair and it looks shiny and healthy already! I've tried so many hair products and was about to give up, but I think I found a holy grail." -C
Full Ingredients List:
House Made Whole Plant Extractions and Essences of Yarrow Blossom, Full Moon Nettle Leaf, Black Spruce, Horsetail, Palo Santo, Black Pepper, Lavender Blossom, Pine Resin, Calendula Flower. Raw Coconut Oil, Raw Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil.
All ingredients are organic, wild-crafted, sustainably, ethically and regionally sourced.
Diviner Wild Herb Hair Elixir
Caring for your Potion
Use this handcrafted wild hair potion within 8 months of opening, while storing at room temperature, and out of direct sunlight.